27 June 2014

Follow Friday!

Post a photo of your favourite coffee mug (or mugs if you have more than one favourite)


Guys, my cup is literally the best cup in the world! I'd take a picture of me with it, but 1) I'm at Kelsey's house and thus the glorious mug is not with me and 2) I just came back from the gym and saying I'm gross would be a gross understatement. Ha... hahahahaha.. ha. Anyway, I searched the big bad internet and found a picture of it, and huzzah here it is: 

Shakespearean insults for the win! I got it as a gift for Christmas, and it was by far the best gift I got. I won't even lie to you. 


Soooooooo...I don't really have a favourite mug...I have like one mug and, you know what, I'm much too lazy to get off my butt and walk to the kitchen and take a picture and move it to my computer and put it into this post sooooo...here is my favourite mug...



So, that's why we usually do blog stuff in Tim's.
It's also why I reference it in 2/4 novels I've written. 
Canadian for the win!





6 comments:

  1. I like this mug very cool! Thanks for checking out my F&F. I'm already following you on GFC, followed back on bloglovin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Shakespeare rocks! Thanks for visiting My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl! I'm a new follower by GFC and Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Shakespeare insults mug! :D Happy weekending!

    New GFC follower :)

    Here's my FF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR MUGS SO MUCH. SINCE I LOVE MAGS WHICH HAS QUOTES IN IT. :)
    By the way, I'm a new follower VIA GFC
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shakespearean insults ftw! Thanks for stopping by :)
    Following back via Bloglovin.

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I TOTALLY want that mug. So awesome! Thanks for stopping by my FF. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...