14 October 2013

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 01

(We have decided to do a challenge. Wish us luck for it will be a daunting quest that will require bravery and stamina and strength and endurance and focus and...basically we are lazy and weak. Here goes nothing!)

Best book you read last year

Best book I read last year? I can hardly remember what I read this summer! I think I'll have to go with (this seems longer ago than it should but) Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It was an incredibly moving book. I wanted the Clay to find out the reasons Hannah died but at the same time I was hurting for Hannah and Clay. It was horrible how she felt and it was horrible that she put him on the list of reasons. It was also horrible to make him suffer listening to all the reasons. This book really makes you think, granted, it does it while jumping on your heart and ripping it to shreds. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher was the best book I read in 2012.

~Kelsey


Hmm.... Ahh.... Uh.... Mmmm..... now this is a head scratcher. When was last year again? I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday... which is a lie because I totally can because it was turkey day... Favourite book last year... (I'm having fun with the ellipses today) was probably Divergent, and that's really only because this is the only one I can think of. I'm in class, and should probably take some notes, so I'll make sure my next answer is super fantastic, not just fantastic. 

- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...