23 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays [2]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list and everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

September 23: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

Kristen's List: 
1. What If by Rebecca Donovan (I need more Rebecca Donovan in my life ASAP)
2. Wicked by Jennifer L Armentrout (okay so this is technically a winter read, but I'm just too excited)
3. I Was Here by Gayle Forman 
4. We Were Liars by E Lockhart (Because I'm so incredibly behind) 
5. Happenstance by Jamie McGuire 
6. Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton 
7. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (because I still haven't read this and I don't have a good reason as to why not... maybe I don't want to say bye yet... Yeah, that's it.)
8. Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L Armentrout
9. Stay With Me  by Jennifer L Armentrout (YES PLEASE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS IM SO PUMPED OK)
10. Rooms by Lauren Oliver

Fall 2014 is shaping up to be pretty awesome looking! Do we have any of the same TBR's? What are you looking forward to most?

Kelsey's List:
1. Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout
2. The Descent by Alma Katsu
3. Bones Never Lie by Kathy Riechs
4. Paper Towns by John Green
5. Elegy by Amanda Hocking
6. Vitro by Jessica Khoury
7. Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
8. White Hot kiss by Jennifer Armentrout
9. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
10. Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater

9 comments:

  1. Lots of JLA on the list! Dying to read Stone Cold Touch too! Wicked will likely make my winter version of this post!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear, Jennifer Armentrout can do no wrong!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read I Was Here! I love Gayle Forman! I also need to read Maggie Stiefvater's Books of Faerie. I love her The Raven Cycle series and absolutely loved The Scorpio Races. Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten!

    Amber R. @ Bibliophilia, Please

    ReplyDelete
  3. What If by Rebecca Donovan and I Was Here by Gayle Forman seem so good. Definitely going on my TBR. I've been wanting to read Paper Towns by John Green but I have yet to get my hands on it. Great lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't quite wowed by Rooms, so I hope you fare better with it. But Paper Towns! Yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of books on both your lists that sound so great! I'm adding some to my Wishlist! I actually have Clayton's Wallbanger in audio format on my TBR pile. I think it will be a fun one to listen to!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2014/09/top-ten-books-on-my-fall-to-be-read-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have some fun reads ahead. Hope you have a great fall!
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, lots of JLA on your lists!
    We Were Liars, Stay With Me & City of Heavenly Fire are all awesome! I can't wait for Wicked & Stone Cold Touch either :D
    White Hot Kiss & Opposition are FANTASTIC! Like seriously amazing. Roth is just the best guy ever <3
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...