21 October 2013

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 02

A book that you’ve read more than 3 times

A book I've read more than three times is Just Listen by Sarah Dessen. I enjoy all of Sarah Dessen's novels but this book is one of my favourites. I love the tie back to music. I also love Owen even though he was a little different, he really cared for Annabel. I understood her situation and cared for her almost right away. For me, all of Sarah Dessen's novels are multiple reads, they all stand out to me. Just Listen is a perfect multiple read.

~ Kelsey

I was with Kelsey when she set up this question, and let's just say, I instantly yelled The Hunger Games series. She had to hm and ha, but me, I got it. So there's that. I've read them all like 14 times. And, you know what, it's about time I read them again. It's been a while. See ya on the flip side! 

- Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...