21 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesdays [6]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list and everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

October 21: Top New Series I Want To Start (New..let's say within the last year or two)


Kristen's List 
1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (I've had this on my shelf for forever and a day) 
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey 
3. Igniting Lies by Rebecca Donovan 
4. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout (I totally dropped the ball on this one)
5. The Return by Jennifer L Armentrout (Fingers crossed for a series, here. Seth is my boo) 
6. Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott
7. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 
8. Before You by Amber Hart 
9. Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan 
10. Apolonia by Jamie McGuire 

Kelsey: (I don't really know people)
1. Confess by Colleen Hoover
2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
3. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
4. The Hundred by Cass Morgan
5. Ballad...or is Lament that goes first? Maggie Stiefvater
6. The Program by Suzzanne Young
7. Covenant Series by Jennifer Armentrout (love her)
8. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer Armentrout
9. My Blood Approves Series by Amanda Hocking
10. Slammed by Colleen Hoover

10 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! Anything by Jennifer Armentrout is a win! Looooved The 5th Wave! Such a creepy kind of read! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to read The Darkest Minds series for a long while too! I have the first book on my Kindle and haven't yet had the chance to start..
    I also want to read Dorothy Must Die, so bad. So freaking bad. What the heck is wrong with me? lol
    Discovering new series from you lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have remember White Hot Kiss...how could I forget it?! That's one I definitely want to start! I really, really enjoyed The 5th Wave but have yet to read The Infinite Sea.

    Here's my TTT post

    Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hope you both have a wonderful Tuesday! :)))

      Delete
  4. I need to probably read the Alexandra Bracken series too. Great lists! Thanks for visiting me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks. There are quite a few of these series that I really want to read myself - The Darkest Minds, The 5th Wave, Covenant and White Hot Kiss especially, they look so good. The Program and Slammed are two series that I really loved. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a bit wary before I read White Hot Kiss but it was so good! I'm so glad the sequel is finally out :) The 5th Wave also great, and I enjoyed Lament by Maggie Stiefvater (I've yet to read Ballad though). Great list :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of these lists, might try it! :)
    Bethan likes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lists! I really want to read some books by Jennifer L Armentrout and Colleen Hoover - But I'm not sure where to start?! I haven't heard of a couple of these books, so I will definitely check them out on Goodreads!

    Hope you get to read some of these soon :-)
    Sarah @ Bookish Retreat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer Armentrout and Colleen Hoover are both wonderful! If I were you, I'd start with Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (one of the best YA/New Adult books I've ever read), and the Lux series by JLA for some YA goodness! Her Wait For You series is great if you're more into contemporary lit though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...