28 October 2013

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 03

Your favourite series

My favourite series is (This is really difficult. I mean, I really like a certain series in the moment but then looking back I can always find a fault with it. I mean there are so many series too: Chemical Garden, City of Bones, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Matched, Delirium, etc, and those are just in the last like year. This is tooooooooooo hard!!!) Partials by Dan Wells (Thanks Kristen) (you be welcome). It's full of adventure, twists, turns, and even love. There is a cause and a war and fighting for life and, of course, an almost apocalypse. I cannot wait for March to get the next book in the series! I plan on rereading it as soon as I get Partials back from Kristen (cough cough) (was that a hint?). If anyone knows Mr. Wells, get him to send me the booooooook!! 

~ Kelsey

All my answers are The Hunger Games! This is too easy, I want my money back! 

- Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...