4 November 2013

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 04

Favorite book of your favorite series

My favourite book in my favourite series is Fragments. That was a mouthful! Fragments was my favourite in the Partials series because I already knew the characters and their motivations, for the most part, so all I had to do was follow along with the story and let it take me wherever it was going. I already cared about the characters and their hopes and dreams. That made the story almost real for me. I had to find out what was going to happen. I wanted to figure it out. I felt that the book ended far too soon, even though it was super long and probably shouldn't have been any longer. The answer is Fragments for sure.

~ Kelsey

Sometimes I'll say my favourite book is The Hunger Games, sometimes I'll say Catching Fire and sometimes I'll say Mockingjay. Most days though, I say Mockingjay. Today, however, I'm feeling Catching Fire. (Probably because the movie is so soon and footage and everlark feels and ahhhhhhhh!) 

- Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...