19 February 2015

Life of a Blogger [21]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Organization

Ah, the thing I lack.
I am absolutely terrible at keeping track of things on a calendar. They are useless to me but I really need one for my job so I better fix that ASAP. My room constantly gets messy. I clean a lot but there is something about the floor that just attracts all my clothes. They seem to be unable to resist. I'm good at getting my work done on time but it's really a miracle because I'm not sure how I do it. Movies are on my shelf by colour. TV shows are on my shelf alphabetically. Books are on my shelves by favourite, than author, than series, than release date. Clothes are in my drawers by type/use. I have folders based on volunteer activity and I keep all writing ideas in a folder as well. Those are colour coordinated. These things just happen. It's like I have OCD but only sometimes and only for certain things. It's bizarre.
- Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...