5 February 2015

Life of a Blogger [19]


Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: What superpower would you choose?

I would have telekinesis because I am super lazy. I'd never have to get up again. I used to say mind reading but I really don't want to have all that chatter in my head all the time; it's full enough in there. Plus, I don't think I should know what people are thinking about me all the time. I'm better off just being lazy and getting fat I think. 
If I couldn't have that than could I just have a super metabolism? I want to be able to eat whatever I want and never have to work out but still be thin. Sounds nice.
- Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...