Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list and everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
February 17: Ten Book Related Problems I Have.
1. WHAT DO I READ NEXT?
2. Who can I talk to about this book?
3. Why does this cover have to come off?
4. When does the sequel come out?
5. Why isn't this book a movie yet?
6. Why are they making this book into a movie?
7. What if they ruin this book with a movie?
8. Why doesn't the story have my book yet?
9. How do I read this book on my bed without hurting myself?
10. Why does Goodreads hate my guts?