13 November 2014

Life of a Blogger [9]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Unpopular Opinions 
I freaking hate it when authors add more books to a series. Nope. If you say it's a trilogy, write it as a trilogy, and then add more books you're gonna make me mucho angry. (I'm looking at you Kiera Cass) But I mean, I'll still buy and read them so who is the real loser here?
- Kristen

I firmly believe that being in a relationship requires a reason and that you actually, really like the person. Being lonely is not a good reason, neither is wanting sex. He should never hit you or yell at you. You should never hit or yell at him. You should support each other. Also, most importantly, you are worth something without a guy. You don't need a guy. Travel. Spend time alone. Get to know yourself before you get to know somebody else. Do amazing, cool, and exciting things. Don't rush into a relationship because you're scared. This annoys me to no end.
Also, the NDP should have won the last Canadian election, I don't care what anybody says.
Also, texting is a wonderful tool for this generation.
ALSO, it's favoUrite, coloUr, and favoUr...deal with it Americans.

-- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...