6 November 2014

Life of a Blogger [8]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Concerts (i.e. the one's you've been too) 
Oh Lordy Lord, the concerts I've been too... this is going to take some serious brain racking. The most recent concerts I've been to are One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. I went to both their Toronto shows, and I know y'all are incredibly jealous. (Jealous/judging, two of the same right?) Other concerts I've been too are Coldplay and Marina and The Diamonds who performed together. Coldplay was amazing and I would go back tomorrow if I could. I've been to Hedley multiple times (they play a lot of free shows around where I live). I've seen Our Lady Peace and Theory of a Deadman. Shania Twain (holy crap, she was good), Hilary Duff, Jann Arden, Lifehouse and some French dude you probably haven't heard of. I'm 110% positive there are more people that I'm just not thinking of right now, so these are the one's that stand out! Have any of you seen these concerts? Maybe we were at the same show! 
- Kristen

I'm pathetic. I've mostly been to Christian concerts. I've been to rock and rap and pop and countryish christian concerts. I usually end up going through the church youth group. It's fine though because I've met a lot of the groups I listen to then. This includes one of my favourite bands with I met at Winter Jam in Detroit last February. I almost fainted. They were so nice and shook my hand and talked with me. It was magnificent. I've also been to see Finger Eleven and Scotty Mccreery and Jimmy Buffet (twice). Also, Robert Munsch did a live reading which I count as a concert. I'm sure there are more but I'm having a massive brain fart.

-- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...