This week's topic is: Ten Things You'll Never Do
So, I'm in a very lame-spiring mood and I don't want to say I'll never do anything, but I mean these are the things that are probably pretty unlikely in my life
1. Eat a spider. Or any gross insect for that matter. Those bug lollipop things, ew. God, need I say more? Nope, nah, never.
2. Tightrope walk. That just seems needlessly dangerous and I have bad knees.
3. Forget sunscreen. (This isn't true; it'll happen.)
4. Camp by myself in the middle of nowhere. I watch Criminal Minds, okay.
5. I will never allow anyone ever to touch my neck. Seriously. Plz don't.
6. Go to space. I mean, I'd like too. I just don't have like 20 million laying around.
7. Mess with a ouija board
8. Go to a cemetery at night. I'm not about that ghost life, man.
9. Go to a World Cup. Way too many people and way too little interest in soccer.
10. I will not eat Rooster testicles in Taiwan. (I looked up a list of 100 things to do before you die for some inspiration... it worked)
What about you guys?
1. Juggle...I just can't do it.
2. Ride a unicycle...I can hardly ride a normal bike.
4. Walk on water...I'm not Jesus.
5. Let a boy hit me without getting hit back, twice as hard.
6. Practice sword swallowing...who ever thought it was a good idea?
7. Wear heels voluntarily.
8. Own a cat...I have allergies.
9. Swim in the Detroit river...again.
10. Have a pet unicorn...but I wish.
EDIT: (I just want the world to know Kelsey called herself a writing genius for this list)