8 May 2013

Reached (Matched #3)

Reviewer: Kelsey
Author: Ally Condie
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 512
Rating: 7 out of 10

**Spoiler Alert: See Match First**

Summary (from Goodreads): After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

My Take: I was very excited to finish this series. It wasn't that I wanted it to be over, I needed to know how it would end. Though it may not be my favourite novel or series, I could see myself rereading these books. 

The characters stayed true to who they had been and the plot stayed on course. I didn't get lost in any of the science either (there was more than one would think).

Conclusion: It was long but worth it. The book didn't take too long to read either. I'm so happy that everything was tied up in the end and that the author didn't gloss everything over by letting all the characters live; that's not how the world works. 

Short but I finished the series so that definitely says something about the writing technique and story line. I cared enough to stick with it. This book is a lot like others that I've read but is still unique enough to remember. 

I'd recommend this book if you liked Divergent. 

Have at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...