25 September 2014

Life of a Blogger [2]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Clothing

Hobo chic? Is that a thing? Because that is what I am if you minus the chic and boldface, underline the hobo part. Keep the hobo, add some yoga pants and you've got the perfect equation to make a Kristen of your own! Lol, don't do that though, you'd regret it. For the most part, I'm in yoga pants, but I love me some jeans. Especially in the fall. Which is what the weather is like where we live already (okay, there was already snow is some parts of the country and I'm just NOT ready for that yet) and I'm very excited by this! So, clothes are basically completely off my radar... so long as I'm, you know, wearing them. 
- Kristen

I rock the hobo look most of the time though I am beginning to put forth an effort for school and work since college-student-esque isn't really a good look in the work place. Work out clothes (yoga pants and tank tops) are my go to but jeans and sweaters are perfect too. Fall weather is perfect and, although we are already dangerously close to coat weather where I live, the weather right now is exactly as it should be for comfortable clothing. P.j. pants are code for leave me alone today...either that or it's Christmas morning.

-- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...