28 April 2014

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 29

A book everyone hated but you liked

Are there really books that everyone hates? Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano only has a 3.8 rating on Goodreads...I loved that. Honestly, I usually just read what Kristen tells me to or novels by authors I've read before. I never read a book that everyone complains about...

~ Kelsey

P.S. Deal with my cop out answer.

To be totally honest with you, I usually am in agreement with what majority of people think when it comes to books. Hmmm, lemme take a gander at my goodreads list. Okay, I'm pulling a Kelsey. I really, really, really loved Flawed by Kate Avelynn, and it has a pretty decent standing on goodreads, but it is simply not high enough! 

- Kristen 

1 comment:

  1. Just as Beiber seems to divide the world in to two firm camps, one pro and the other with pitchforks in hand, the shows viewing figures may owe something to spectator dichotomy. There is little space for indifference, many of the people that watch Essex either love the show because they love the characters, or love the show because swiss replica watches they despise the characters. Whilst to some of us the idea of watching a show on the basis that you hate louis vuitton outlet, without exception, every single pixelated permatanned pleb on the screen at any given moment is counter intuitive chanel replica, there are a large volume replica handbags of voyeuristic masochists that do just that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...