21 April 2014

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 28

Favorite title

This is a great and easy question because I can say anything and you can't complain that it's a bad answer. Kathy Reichs does this cool thing with her Temperance Brennan novels where they all have the word 'bone' in them. There is Flash and Bones and Bare Bones. If I were her I would run out of names for the books. She has so many. They make it hard to remember which ones you've already read though.

~ Kelsey

Lemme go look at my bookshelf real quick. I have hmm'd and haa'd for days (only a half lie. I actually wrote the first part of this probably weeks ago... the only reason I'm coming back is because Kelsey reminded me that I never actually answered...) AND I STILL DON'T KNOW. So, because it's right in my line of vision, I'm going with Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. 

- Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...