8 January 2015

Life of a Blogger [15]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Scars You Have
I have two big scars. By big I mean relevant because they actually have stories that is more than me being a big ol klutz. The first is right beside my left eye. I have this ugly little scar from a surgery I needed when I was like... three. I'm sure if I could remember it, I'd consider it to be a traumatic experience. The next one, though, that was definitely a traumatic experience. I was camping (which is traumatic in itself) and we decided to go for a bike ride (exercise definitely = trauma) and someone (I won't lie, it was probably me - I always have grand ideas, and they never ever work in my favour) decided we should bike up the little hill (it was more like a CLIFF - though this could be my memory distorting reality to make me feel better about myself). And, as all you physicists know, what goes up must come down, and apparently this rule applies to my ass too. So, we were biking down the hill and I fell. Bad. Over my bike handles. If it didn't hurt so much, it would have been hilarious. I'm sure it was quite the sight. Anyway, as a result I have this fugly circle scar on my right hand right on my wrist. That was my only battle wound from that day, believe it or not. 

- Kristen 

I have a random scar on my right index finger. I have no clue where it's from. I have like 12 chickenpox scars. Oh, I have this two inch long scar on the side of my thigh.  I was at a friend house when I was like 11 or so. My brother locked her and I in this really high tree house. After about 45 minutes locked in the stupid building, I was freaking out and had to pee and wanted to be out. So, we pushed open the window and I started to climb out. Little did I know that my brother and his friend were waiting outside on the house's deck. They didn't want to let us out so my brother shoved me back through the window. I ended up falling onto a volleyball net spike that was next to the window. I just remember bleeding all over the place and screaming for them to let us out for five minutes before they did. I went inside and bled all over the parents white bathroom. I was super pissed at my brother, as you can imagine. 

- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...