1 January 2015

Life of a Blogger [14]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: New Years! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDSSSSSS! 
I don't really have any traditions, I go with the flow. So, tell me yours! 
- Kristen

Chinese food and movies with the grandparents. Last year I didn't even manage to stay up until midnight New Years' Eve. We usually do nothing on New Years but this year I'm stuck going out to a friend of my parents. No want.
I'd love to hear about all your traditions!
- Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. Cute traditions, Kelsey. And it's cool to just go with the flow, Kristen. That seems to be how I roll, but I always end up watching the ball drop with people whether its friends or family (: Last year I went to the city and did karaoke during the day and then came home and passed out until it was time for the ball to drop. This year I was with friends.

    Hope you two are having a fabulous New Years!

    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...