7 January 2015

Winter Holiday Book Haul

Since we return to school tomorrow (At least, Kelsey does. Kristen gets another three days!), we thought we should share with you all the marvelous books that we got during Christmas vacation.

So here is our Christmas book haul!

Kelsey:

Christmas Day Awesomeness:

Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs
Atlantia by Ally Condie
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
     - I wanted my own copy because I love it
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Chapters Trip Fun:

A Thousand Pieces of you by Claudia Gray
Ensnared by A. G. Howard
     - Released early by accident
     - Already started reading it
Winterspell by Claire Legrand

I also got Harry Potter but it was for school so I'm not sure if it counts or not...

Kristen:

So, I don't actually get books from my parents or family. I get giftcards - they never know what I have already - and I'm totes ma goats okay with that. So, this is some of the awesomeness that I bought myself!
 Chapters Trip with Kelsme: 
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray because seriously, how pretty is that cover?
The Young Elites by Marie Lu I've wanted this baby for a longgggggg time
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch because erryone is rantin and ravin about this baby and I wanna be in the know


Christmas Gifts to Myself: 
Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting 
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
How To Love by Katie Cotugno
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck




What pretties did you guys get this holiday season?
P.S Stay tuned for an epic giveaway comin up soon!

1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to read 'A Thousand Pieces of you'! Let me know if it's good. ^^ I hope you both enjoy reading your books! <3

    Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...