4 December 2014

Life of a Blogger [12]

Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature that I found through the amazing Rebecca at Vicariously! ,  hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat. Each week a subject will be chosen and we get to talk about it. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know each other on a more personal level! Make sure to add your link on the linky list! 

This week's topic is: Where you live (state/house/whatever)

Well, I live in the sometimes cool, usually boring, rectum of Canada! (Just kidding, that's not actually what it's called,  but you know, super "important" officials and politicians refer to it that way, so why can't I?) Anyway, it's kind of a cool city. We have some nice views, and a lot of construction. I've lived here all my life, but I hope to venture out of this city and live all over the place. I'm crossing my fingers that for the next two summers I'll be living in Toronto, and that the year after that I'll be living in France and teaching English. After France, I'd like to explore a little more before I come home. I mean, you're only young once, right? 
- Kristen

I have lived in the same house my entire life, all twenty years of it. Ontario, Canada, for the win. I love Canada. I'm hoping to be in Toronto this summer and next and France the year after that and Spain after that and Italy after that...but right now, I go home to sleep in the same bedroom I've always slept in. I'm super excited for when I come back from my world adventures and have my own space. My house will be super cool.

-- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...