Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely folks at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list and everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.December 30: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!
1. Save enough money for my teaching course this summer
2. Get an internship for the summer
3. Keep up with the gym
4. Finish writing a book
5. Get at least an 80% average in school
6. Start paying my parents back
7. Keep better contact with my brother
8. Try more new things
9. Keep up with my book reviews for once
10. Eat better (who doesn't say this?)