23 November 2012

Follow Friday

FF 2012 (Thankful) Feature & Follow #124
It's that time again! 

Q: Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.

First and foremost, Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American followers! 
To be quite honest, we're just getting back into the swing of things, and I haven't chatted with many other bloggers, but there are a few that religiously read!  I wish I had a better answer! 
- Kristen 



Happy Thanksgiving! I think I have antisocial personality disorder. Not really but I am a bit of an introvert. Does Kristen count? I like her...
-Kelsey

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm pretty new at the blogging stuff too, but I love the FF every week because I get to stop by and see what everyone is up to. Followed ya back!

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair answer. I'd suggest all us introverts raise our hands, but we both know how well that would go over. LOL

    Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answer. Happy thanksgiving to u too :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-and-follow-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always takes time to rekindle friendships when you have been away.

    thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my FF this week. I'm a bit of an introvert myself. Following you back via GFC. Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fair answer, I'm something of an introvert as well - thanks for sharing :) Old follower, here's my FFF this week!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was pretty hard to come up with an answer this week!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Jessica, I had a little trouble this week as well. New GFC follower. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's so many to be thankful for. I chose Fiktshun. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower on GFC. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices! :) New follower via GFC! Here's my FF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both of your answers.

    Please check out my FF at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    (new follower via GFC)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...