20 January 2014

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 15

Favorite male character

OMG I DO NOT KNOW!
I think I'm going to go with Luke from The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks. There are just sooooo many. I want to pick some but they died. I want to pick others cough Daemon Black (Lux Series) but they can be really jerk like. I want to pick like every character ever. However, I did enjoy The Longest Ride and Luke was all for hard work, family, and his girl. I don't know.
This is the hardest question ever in the history of hard questions.

I'm interested to see what you all think. Comment. I'm curious!

~ Kelsey

I'd like to plead the fifth. What's that? I'm not American? Dammit! 

Okay. Hmm. Ahhh. Oiii this one pains me. 

(Y'all aint just getting one because that's impossible and I'm not in the whole "defy the impossible" mood today ;) )

Okay. Let us begin. 

Peeta Mellark. Finnick Odair. Kellan Kyle. Daemon Black. Augustus Waters. 

And, that's all I'm going to list, because I could probably go on forever. 

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...