9 December 2013

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 09

A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving


I think I'll have to go with the Diviners by Libba Bray. I read other books of her's and liked them but this one was a weird story line, was set in a weird time period, and was fricken huge. I was certain that I would get bored as soon as I started but after the first chapter I was into it. I was interesting in the characters and though the plot was at times confusing I liked it. It was a challenge and it was big but I liked it. The visuals were brilliant. I can see myself reading it again.

~ Kelsey

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm dfkjsafkdsljgsafkljasfkljsfldsfjdslkfjdsfkdskjfgsfdgjdfkjasdhasljdkjasflksajfsalfjkasfklsafjsakf (i'm going to do this till I get an answer) kjsfsalkfsjafkasljflskjfa 
OKAY I GOT IT! (After a gander at my Goodreads list, but shh) 

Flawed by Kate Avelynn
Holy amazeballs is all I can say

- Kristen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...