2 December 2013

The Epic, Extravagant, (Evil), and Elastic Examination Day 08

Most overrated book

Twilight and series, easy. I read all the books before they were a big deal. I own them all and have  read them all more than once, I won't lie to you. I've also seen all of the movies but come on people! This is not the best book I've ever read. It's not as good as the hoards of screaming teenage girls claim. I mean, they dragged and the author wrote to please the readers instead of writing the story. She let what people wanted dictate what would happen and how it would end. It was so anti-climactic (Granted the last movie did a very good job or trying to make it better). Also, talk about an unhealthy relationship, laying in the woods because he left you. Stop being stupid, you're world did not end because he broke up with you. It was probably for the best anyway, Bella. But, like I said, I read them all and even waited in line for them.

~ Kelsey

Can I mention a book I haven't completed? If so, I pick 50 Shades of Grey. 
Like Jesus, I don't want to read about bloody tampons okay?! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...