4 July 2014

Follow Friday

What are your favourite picture books?

I'm actually not really a fan of picture books. I've never really been a fan. I don't know why. I just remember always reading novels (aka Judy Blume amazingness) or having novels read to me.








But, this is one picture book that I absolutely loooooooved when I was younger. I remember reading it constantly. Thinking back on it now, it might have had something to do with the glitter. And shiny pages. 

What kid doesn't like glitter?

- Kristen





I can remember taking this book out of the library every other week as a child. It was like that scene in Beauty and the Beast where Belle takes a book out so much that the librarian just gives her the book.

Honestly, I can't really remember the plot at all. All I remembered was the princess and the balloons. Do you have any idea how much of a pain it is to search those things in Google? I'm amazed I could find this novel at all.

Seeing it now, I kind of wanna find it in Chapters and reread it.

So, yeah, there it is. Check it out. Let's bring it back.

- Kelsey





10 comments:

  1. I loved reading The Rainbow Fish when I was younger as well. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter is a huge incentive when you're a kid. Great picks for this week. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Rainbow Fish! Seeing that a lot of bloggers and I have a few books in common! I loved this one myself!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raindbow Fish looks familiar but I cant remember if I have read it. Beautiful cover though. I'm gonna get it for my daughter too, she loves fish anything to do with water!
    Great choices! & Thanks for the follow and comment on my #FF!
    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin.
    -Amanda @ Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the rainbow fish sadly but it seems like a great book..
    MY FF
    By the way, I'm a new follower via GFC
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to make the rainbow fish with in my kindergarten class. And you're right, kids love glitter. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Kristen. Following you back via Bloglovin and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never read this book. I'm not sure if it just got over looked or if I was too old. Maybe I can share it with my niece now. Following back on bloglovin :)
    Jazmen@ThisGirlReadsAlot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of the rainbow fish, how cute. New follower on GFC and Blogloving. Sharon@Beck Valley Books xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I used to love the Rainbow Fish. Great picks. Thanks for stopping by our FF. New Follower

    Kat @ Books Are Bread

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rainbow Fish! Brings back such great memories :) thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier :) following you via GFC

    My FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...