24 January 2014

Follow Friday



What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

Oooh! I have my calendar filled with books that I can't wait to get my hands on.
Into The Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (January 28th)
Panic by Lauren Oliver (March 4th)
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout (April 15th)
The One by Kiera Cass (May 6th)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (May 27th)
Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton (June 24th)
Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout (August 5th)

These are the ones I'm really looking forward too! It's going to be a good year for books!
- Kristen

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (May 27th)
Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton (June 24th)
Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout (August 5th)
Look at Kristen and I being all matchy!
Also,
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
The Descent by Alma Katsu
Vitro by Jessica Khoury
Ruins by Dan Wells (March 11th)

Some are already out but I haven't had time to pick them up. I'm so excited!
~ Kelsey

6 comments:

  1. I am not acquainted with any of those books but I hope you enjoy them. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to read Opposition! I somehow had the wrong question planned out this week, so I had to quickly do a post this morning with no time to think and this one slipped by me! I feel so shameful!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow. I can't believe I forgot to put Panic by Lauren Oliver. I can't wait for that book too! Following you via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really cannot wait for the majority of these books you listed!! I love JLA so all of her books are must reads for this year!! Especially Opposition even if I'm really sad that it's the last book! :( Great picks! Im a new follower via gfc!! Thanks for sharing!

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list! I can't wait for Cassandra Clare's final book for her MI series. The waiting for that one is just sooo long. :) Thanks for the visit and following you back via bloglovin' :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely book choices!

    New GFC/Bloglovin follower!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...