22 September 2015

September 22: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR



Yo yo yoey, vote for Zoey. Did you guys see the "What Did Zoey Say?" time capsule thing oH MY GOD I DIED IT WAS SO UGH THATS PLOT DEDICATION LET ME TELL YOU. anyways, todays top ten Tuesday topic is top ten books on my fall TBR and I don't know how I'm going to keep it at 10 books but I will try. Also this is a TBR that does not include school readings because those are boring af books. As per usual, credit for the topic goes to BrokeandBookish LEGGO


The Heart of Betrayal (currently reading)


Clipped Wings


The Martian


The Hunger Games trilogy (reread)

Champion


Night Circus


Red Queen

Shadow and Bone


The Raven Boys


 I'll Give You The Sun


I've heard so many amazing things about all of these books and I know I should have read them so long ago but what can I say? So many books, so little time.

And with that, I bid you adieu,
Kayla @ one-chapter-ahead

1 comment:

  1. Red Queen was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...